Beaches Guide | The Best Aruba Beaches 2018You will find the best Caribbean Beaches in Aruba!
27 December 2017
Many, if not the most of our lifestyle pictures have been made at the beaches of Aruba and there’s a very good reason for that. Aruba is famous for the number of beautiful white beaches. Of the Dutch ABC islands in the Caribbean, Aruba has arguably the best beaches. The stretches of white sand are great for swimming, sunbathing, sailing, fishing, and snorkeling. With so many great beaches to choose from, what are the best beaches of Aruba? Here are our favourites.
Eagle Beach – 3rd Best in the World
Eagle beach was ranked 3rd Best Beach in The World (!!!) by TripAdvisor Traveler Awards. Some say it’s Aruba’s most beautiful beach, famous for it’s powdery white sands, calming waters and relaxing atmosphere. Eagle Beach has The perfect setting for a romantic toes-in-the sand dinner or a private picnic on the beach
Arashi Beach – Awesome for Snorkeling
Arashi Beach is a quiet narrow stretch of beach in Aruba with makeshift huts and a large parking area. A favorite with locals, Arashi Beach boasts gentle currents and abundant underwater life, making it a perfect spot for snorkeling in the Caribbean.
Druif Beach – The Perfect Picture
Druif Beach, a long, narrow oval-shaped stretch of ivory sand, is home to the casual low-rise resorts in the Eagle Beach Aruba area. If the perfect postcard picture is what you are in search of for your Aruba vacation photo album, a trip to this beach is a must!
Baby Beach – Top Destination for Families
Baby Beach, on the southern tip of the island, is a beautiful crescent-shaped slice of white sand curving around a turquoise lagoon. This is a great choice for families with small children due to the calm, shallow waters, with the caveat that dangerous currents occur outside the lagoon.
Boca Grandi – The Place to go for Kitesurfing
Boca Grandi (means Big Mouth) is named after the wide, half circle shape of this beach.This beach is visited a lot by locals as the constant onshore wind makes it a great kite surfing spot. It is not recommended for swimming, but is a nice stop while you are traveling around through Aruba's countryside.
Rodger’s Beach – The Quiet Beach
Those traveling to popular Baby Beach will enjoy a stop at this picturesque beach at the southernmost reaches of the island. Rodger's Beach is more private then Baby Beach and is rarely crowded during the week, but is very popular with locals in the weekend. Fishermen anchor at the far end of this bay creating a picturesque scene.
Palm Beach – The Place to Hang Out
Palm Beach is a two-mile strip known for its white sands and turquoise waters. This beach is a popular hangout for tourists as it is concentrated in front of the high-rise resorts in Aruba. There is a paved sidewalk that will lead you along all the high-rise resort, a great place for a walk and to sneak peek into the garden of these resorts. The beach bustles with activity and offers a front row seat to Aruba’s spectacular sunsets.
There you have it, 7 great beaches, all great for swimming, sunbathing, sailing, fishing, and snorkeling. Prefect spots to enjoy your Caribbean holiday, strolling on the white sands of Aruba with your Sanwin Beachwear. This is what paradise should look like! Aruba, One Happy Island!
Autres articles du blog
- Mauritius: Eight Compelling Reasons to Visit this Island
- Kitesurfing: The 10 Best Kite Spots in Europe
- Portugal: Nine Great Reasons To Spend Your Next Summer Vacation There
- Eight Unforgettable Caribbean Islands
- Travel to Cuba!
- Sanwin Tampa Shorts: A Review
- Australia: The Eight Best Beaches
- Top 10 des meilleures destinations de plongée en apnée sur Terre 2018
- Top Tips For Throwing An Unforgettable Beach Party
- Beaches Guide | The Best Aruba Beaches 2018
- The Best Beach Holidays in Italy
- Girls On The Beach: A Man’s Guide To Impressing Them
- Swim Shorts | Hot Tips for Looking and Feeling Great in your Swim Shorts
- Seven Winter Sun Destinations for Christmas on the Beach
- Swim Shorts Maintenance - Take Good Care Of Your Beachwear!
- Eight of the Best Beach Golf Resorts On Earth
- Best Greek Islands: An Ultimate Guide
- Best Beach Clubs in Ibiza
- Best First Class Airline: Which Luxury Airline Should I Choose?
- Amazing Pools in Hotels: Our top 10 of the World
- The Most Luxurious Hotel in the World
- Best Beaches in Europe: Our Top 10